Our subtitle production can be divided into 2 large parts; real-time subtitle and package subtitle.
We strive to optimize subtitle production as well as the display to have information broadcasted on a live feed reach a broader audience more accurately, so that subtitles can be on more contents in order to have entertainment and knowledge reach more people.
Subtitle Production Overview
- Real-time Subtitle Production
- Terrestrial wave key station
- Terrestrial wave local station
- BS broadcasting station
- CS broadcasting station
- Various assemblies（Lectures, simposium, etc.）
- Various meeting logs
- Packaged Subtitle Production
- Terrestrial broadcaster
- BS and CS broadcaster
- Videos for businesses (For contents within and outbound)
- Video streaming services
- Academic organizations
We have achieved efficiency, accuracy, and lower cost in all the fields listed above.
Appeal Point for Faith Real-time Subtitle Production
１． Use of the in-house developed system
- The real-time subtitle production system is developed at Faith Co.,Ltd..
- By having the production and the development team working together, we are constantly working to improve the efficiency and the quality.
２． Knowledge gained through the years of live broadcast subtitling
- With the know-how garnered through the years, we can suggest ways of operation that wouldn’t be cumbersome to our clients.
- We can also suggest many ways of low latency transfers from distant locations.
３． Disaster support from afar
- We can provide subtitling support during disasters from the Kanto area.（To Nagoya, Osaka, Kyushu, Hokkaido, etc.）
４． Advantages of 1&2 listed above
- The frequent updates that the in-house development allows us to do leads to increasing the work efficiency.
- Our experience in many fields has lead to a broader vocabulary structure, which makes the voice recognition software to have a higher accuracy.
- Our training tool allows us to train operators quickly.
Appeal Point for Faith Packaged Subtitle Production
１． Combination of an advanced system and years of experience
- Transcribing by using voice recognition software
- Providing service to many types of clients such as content creators, academic organization, and other businesses.
２． Use of software developed in-house
- Open caption production software is developed in-house.
- Subtitle production service provided to global video streaming companies and online educational organizations.